The inventory check allows the recording of checks associated with a inventory, e.g. hunting stand.
- The state of a inventory is reflecting the state of the last check for that stand.
- The date and state of a check should be updated when issues are fixed.
- The note text can be predefined under Extras > Preferences > Default Values with an empty checklist template.
- Below the tab “Locations” you can “Export via Email” (top right corner) a CSV list with the state of all locations/inventories to be imported in a spreadsheet application. Selection of the hunting stands can be done by hunting area or individually.
- Red and orange colors reflect the state of the inventory in the list of locations, resp. 'suitable locations' regarding wind direction in 'Plan' dialog.